It's Summer! Time to weed in the garden and the stacks.

It's Summer!  Time to weed in the garden and the stacks.
"Morning is the best of all times in the garden. The sun is not yet hot. Sweet vapors rise from the earth. Night dew clings to the soil and makes plants glisten. Birds call to one another. Bees are already at work." William Longgood
L. Beard--Carroll County Public, www.library.carr.org Library Children's Library Associate--North Carroll Branch

Monday, February 11, 2008

Confession Time



Download an audio book?!? I have had my mp3 player for more than 6 months now and I still haven't downloaded a book. Time to head to the digital consortium and check out a book. I am not inclined to listen to books but I'll give it a try. That warm snap last week forced these snowdrops to emerge. A sign that spring is on the way.

1 comment:

Himitsu said...

I haven't downloaded a book either. Does NCC have a computer yet that has the Overdrive Media stuff on it?

-Melanie

Suggested YA and Children's Books

Please use caution when suggesting a YA book from this list.