It's Summer! Time to weed in the garden and the stacks.

It's Summer!  Time to weed in the garden and the stacks.
"Morning is the best of all times in the garden. The sun is not yet hot. Sweet vapors rise from the earth. Night dew clings to the soil and makes plants glisten. Birds call to one another. Bees are already at work." William Longgood
L. Beard--Carroll County Public, www.library.carr.org Library Children's Library Associate--North Carroll Branch

Friday, June 8, 2007

#4 Register your blog

Oops, again. I'm clearly having problems with order. Peggy helped me register my blog last night when we were reviewing other participant's blogs! They're looking great. Nancy, I love your bird's nests and eggs. Bertie, I've been watching those bluebirds in an old birdhouse in my backyard. I haven't had bluebirds nest for years and they didn't pick the birdhouse model they were supposed to like.

Suggested YA and Children's Books

Please use caution when suggesting a YA book from this list.