It's Summer! Time to weed in the garden and the stacks.

It's Summer!  Time to weed in the garden and the stacks.
"Morning is the best of all times in the garden. The sun is not yet hot. Sweet vapors rise from the earth. Night dew clings to the soil and makes plants glisten. Birds call to one another. Bees are already at work." William Longgood
L. Beard--Carroll County Public, www.library.carr.org Library Children's Library Associate--North Carroll Branch

Friday, July 6, 2007

#13 Tagging and Discover Del.icio.us


My family has labeled me a fun-sponge due to my anti-social nature, so I am not apt to peer into other users' simular links. I suppose it could be helpful to search for uncommon topics that aren't easily covered elsewhere.

I am promised that unlike folders I can make-up tags when I need them and use as many as I like. I have tagged my photos that I have uploaded to Flickr.

Makes me appreciate the tagging in AquaBrowswer a little more.

It was easy enough to use I saved random yet captivating favorites.
http://del.icio.us/lbeard

No comments:

Suggested YA and Children's Books

Please use caution when suggesting a YA book from this list.