It's Summer! Time to weed in the garden and the stacks.

It's Summer!  Time to weed in the garden and the stacks.
"Morning is the best of all times in the garden. The sun is not yet hot. Sweet vapors rise from the earth. Night dew clings to the soil and makes plants glisten. Birds call to one another. Bees are already at work." William Longgood
L. Beard--Carroll County Public, www.library.carr.org Library Children's Library Associate--North Carroll Branch

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

#18 Take a Look

I created an account at Zoho Writer and found it easy enough to use. Much to my surprise it is simular to Microsoft Word but with the additions of Web 2.0 tied in and it's free. I may have gone a little overboard on the smiley faces but here is the document I easily created and posted to my blog. The Zoho Show is very exciting to me. Even though I have been cranking out PPTs for the library I don't have the software at home, but with Zoho Show I could create a simular slide show online for free.

No comments:

Suggested YA and Children's Books

Please use caution when suggesting a YA book from this list.