It's Summer! Time to weed in the garden and the stacks.

It's Summer!  Time to weed in the garden and the stacks.
"Morning is the best of all times in the garden. The sun is not yet hot. Sweet vapors rise from the earth. Night dew clings to the soil and makes plants glisten. Birds call to one another. Bees are already at work." William Longgood
L. Beard--Carroll County Public, www.library.carr.org Library Children's Library Associate--North Carroll Branch

Thursday, July 12, 2007

#19 Web 2.0 Awards


I chose to look at the short list of winners of the Web 2.0 awards for Web 2.0 tools.
I will suggest that my son looks at Arcaplay. You have to appreciate a free game! I explored the Visual Arts catagory. The first place winner was the Color Blender. It would be a good resource for matching colors and finding coordinating colors. I don't have much use for the Swivel the second place winner. I could see possibly using the graphs in a PPT. The Broth.com would be a fun site for adults and kids to create artworks. It might be a fun tech progam to share these sites.

No comments:

Suggested YA and Children's Books

Please use caution when suggesting a YA book from this list.